[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pirate lists and Bookshare.org

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:52:59 -0500

MessageWow! Of course, with the nature of Bookshare, I shouldn't be surprised
that someone would be doing this, but maybe I'm too honest? *smile* Since
you've been kicked off the list, what kinds of measures can you take or are you
taking to find out who's doing this? I'm sorry it has come to this and can
definitely understand your feelings on the matter. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx