[bksvol-discuss] Re: Beginning Reader book

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:44:17 -0500

Hi, Cindy. I don't think this was for me, unless there's another Julie on
the list. I don't remember asking you about getting a book from the library,
but I do remember someone asking you about getting descriptions. Was it
Jill? Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx