[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pirate lists and Bookshare.org

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:42:13 -0500

Hi, Sue. I think, when he said "people on this list," I think he meant the
list he joined where people shared books, but then, I could be wrong. That's
what I read into his message, anyway. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx