[bksvol-discuss] Re: upload problem and musings

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:35:43 -0500

Throwing a rench into the e-mail idea, you will have to lessen the file size
down a little in order to e-mail it.  Most e-mail accounts do not, as a
rule, handle large attachments.  I'm coming slightly  late into this debate
so am not familiar with the file type or size issue.  But, is this a
Kurzweil file?  Or is this a RTF file?  Or is this file different
altogether?

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive Technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratik.patel@xxxxxxxxxxx

  _____