[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pictures on unnumbered pages

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:22:55 -0800 (PST)

That's fine. No problem if someone removes pages from the middle of a book as
long as the page numbering is preserved. My problem is when someone deletes
blank pages 8 and 9, so page 7 is immediately followed by page 10.  When I look
at the book in the approval queue, the page numbering is messed up, so I return
it for more editing. If you include pages 8 and 9, and put [blank page] on
them, then I'm a happy camper. I'll approve the book.

Thanks for asking me to clarify! Carrie