[bksvol-discuss] Pictures on unnumbered pages

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:43:30 -0600

I'm currently working on a book from the 1930's. There are pictures scattered through out the book, but the pages that they appear on are not numbered. Also, the facing page is blank and unnumbered. For example, page 6 with text, unnumbered page with picture, unnumbered blank page, page 7 with text. I have 2 questions. First, would you eliminate the blank pages or label them as blank? Can the unnumbered picture pages be left where they are, or should they be moved to the end of the book? I will be doing some other books from this period, and it appears that this is often how pictures were handled at that time.

Thanks,

Melissa