[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pages being skipped while moving down line by line

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 23:02:01 -0400

Hello Carmella,
I know exactly what you are talking about. This has been happening to me lately
when I am reading/writing. I go through the document page 20 and then when I
use the arrow key to proceed to the next page it is page 23, subsequently
skipping several pages. I then have to arrow back up, landing on page 20 and
then use my reading keys to get to the page that I am looking for. This only
happens in word 2007 and not when I use word 2010. Not sure why but it is what
it is. I am not sure how to fix it and this is in regular paper size 8.5X11.
I share in your frustrations. What I think it is...microsoft wants me to
upgrade. I have sent in an error report and that is what I am getting
back...upgrade--in so many words.
Netta