[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pages being skipped while moving down line by line

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 23:13:36 -0700

Hi Em,

Thanks for this.  I knew someone would know the answer.  I remember that a
few months ago somebody else was having this problem and setting the zoom to
75 or 100 fixed the problem.

Carmella, I suggest you give that a try.  The zoom setting is in the view
menu.

I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks again, Em!

Mayrie