[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing Pages - A Flame for the Fire by Nigel Tranter

  • From: Marilyn <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 21:18:26 -0400

Hi, Laura.

Amazon is giving me a really nice "Peek" at your book, but it has no page
numbers.  Could you tell me the last, say, five words on your page 5 and the
first five words on your page 8?  Then I'll just type everything the Amazon
"Peek" shows me that's in between and e-mail it to you.

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx