[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Thoughts/prayers appreciated

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 12:54:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Julie,

I'm sorry for your loss. Was this your first
pregnancy? Take heart. I've had two friends who have
had alternate miscarriages. What I mean is, they had a
miscarriage, though probably later than your because
they knew they were pregnant, then, later, gave birth
to perfectly healthy children. Then each had another
miscarriage, and then each again gave birth to healthy
children.

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail