[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Thoughts/prayers appreciated

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 00:01:13 -0700

Hi, Cindy. Yes, this was my first. I couldn't have been any more than four
weeks, six max, along. Someone asked me this morning how I could not know I
was pregnant. Well, I was in school. I was tired from not getting much sleep
with that. I was only nauseous maybe a few times, and I could have
attributed that to not eating properly. I often got some coffee, left for
school and didn't eat anything until dinner time, so I just thought that was
why. I never thought I was pregnant, but I guess that's how it goes. Thanks
again, and take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):