[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Thoughts/prayers appreciated

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 21:16:02 -0700

Hello  Julie,

My prayers and supportive thoughts go out to you.

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)

  _____