[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Thoughts/prayers appreciated

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 00:15:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Julie,

Not knowing one is pregnant is more common than is
generally known, I think. I did some research on
miscarriages, because I was trying to find the term
for what happened to my daughter's friend (I haven't
found it and I've forgotten it, so I'll have to ask my
daughter again -- it was an odd term -- she lost  an
egg that apparently was never fertilized, or something
like that). Quite a few people miscarry before they
know they're pregnant. Some even have babies without
realizing they were pregnant until they start having
the pains; this was the situation with myh friend's
daughter and my friend's mother, so  it must be a
hereditary thing.

CIndy

-- Julie Morales <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com