[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Thoughts/prayers appreciated

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 00:05:35 -0700

Hi, Joanie. My email address appears at the end of every message. It's the SBC
address that I use for email. Anyway, thanks for the message. We have one
church friend but that's about it, so while we're definitely indebted to her
for everything she's done, she's the only one we have, so we wouldn't want to
burden her too much. *smile* Thanks, and take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx