[bksvol-discuss] OT: Thoughts/prayers appreciated

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <cookinginthedark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 02:37:20 -0700

Hi, all. I won't go into too much detail because that's not for this list, but
I'd appreciate any thoughts or prayers...whatever you feel like doing. I just
found out tonight that I had a miscarriage. I never even knew I was pregnant,
but so it goes, I guess. Just to make this guide dog-related so no one on the
guide dog-related lists gets too mad, I left Mercy at home because when I first
left for the ER, I didn't know what was wrong and knew I couldn't do too much
with her, but Lino did take Louie, and we didn't have any problems. They
allowed him wherever I was and allowed Louie, too, never questioning it, so
that was one less thing we had to worry about. Well, enough from me, and
thanks. If this is going to a list that's already gotten a message from me, I
apologize. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):