[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Kellie

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:00:05 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "KelliKellie:
I am running 5.1 and truthfully I just do not understand what my BN is doing. I am hoping that the upgrade will help. It did not start happening as much as it is now until I sent it to PDH. Hmmmmm! I They put a hex on it! (Smiles) Anyway, thanks to a Word user I can now switch to Word until I can be sure I have the upgrade working. Thanks for understanding. I love Bookshare so omuch, and I have just been frustrated with the little time I truly have to give and wanting to put the best up I can. For now I think I'll stick to RTF and let the braver souls work on TXT (smiles) and I'll stay away from the BN except to read in the Book reader for now!

Reggie