[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Chocolate

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 01:21:44 -0500

Hi, Sue! It's made by Purity, in case you want to try to find it. I say it's a local flavor, but it could very well be marketed nationally. And yes, it's awesome, even when it's melted. It tastes like an exceptionally yummy chocolate pudding. <Smile>

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>