[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Chocolate

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:00:13 -0600

Cindy,

During my senior year of high school my vision teacher was crazy enough to
go to Trader Joe's and buy a ten-pound chocolate bar.   He kept it around to
share with me.  He was one of the few men I have known who understood that
chocolate is important for the proper function of a woman.  Of course my
husband understands that now, so he showers me with chocolate.

Kasondra Payne