[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Chocolate

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 01:16:45 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I'm a fan. It was interesting, both about the
Mayans "discovering" it and all the different ways
they served it on the program.  There were round
chocolate balls covered with nuts, round ones covered
with cocanut, and small little balls, and, I think,
squares. They grabbed so fast I couldn't see
everything. And it looked as if the drinks they had
was some kind of chocolate, too. There were plates and
plates--som many they even took some to the other
team.

I can imagine how sick some must have gotten eating
too much of it. Also, from what I could see, it was
all dark chocolate, folks. They know what was good.