[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Chocolate

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:16:44 -0400

Lindt rules. They make amazing dark chocolate. European chocolate is wonderful.

E.
At 03:09 AM 10/27/2005, you wrote:

Okay Kasondra and Jana, and Gerald for starting this,
and Sue--My husband and I agree that Hershey's dark
chocolate bar is better than the dark chocolate bark
he bought, --and the See's dark chcolate bar that I
bought, from which a certain part of the profit goes
to the City of Hope, or some similar worthy
organization--is excellent--SO--here are See's dark
chocolate bars, one for each of you.  (throw ... )

I haven't finished reading all my mail, so I'm sending
extras for those of you who like dark chocolate
(nothing for milk-chocolate lovers--sorry). (throw
more...) Be careful not to let your dogs eat any. Two
dogs of friends recently ate chocolate (two
interesting bu long stories) and I found out that
chocolate can be fatal to dogs. Fortunately, the
circumstances were such that both dogs survived,
although one had to have its stomach pumped.