[bksvol-discuss] Re: National Empanada Day book

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:34:34 -0700

Yes you are right Abuela is grandma
--------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
----
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=690550695
Cell: 1-925-250-5955
Please join this group I'm an officer of called Smooth Jazz Music & Cruising Corner located on facebook at: http://facebook.com/group.php?gid=497886055511 I volunteer for a non-profit organization which makes printed materials accessible to those who are unable to read print due to disabilities. To find out more go to: http://www.bookshare.org
----
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>