[bksvol-discuss] Re: National Empanada Day book

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 13:14:19 -0700

Just to let you all know, I'm unsubscribing from both lists since I caused a
lot of havoc. Good day. Cherish what you do have left from me, Chela AKA jazz
trumpeter Chris Botti
so feel free to contact me via email.
--------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
----
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=690550695
Cell: 1-925-250-5955
Please join this group I'm an officer of called Smooth Jazz Music & Cruising
Corner located on facebook at: http://facebook.com/group.php?gid=497886055511
 I volunteer for a non-profit organization which makes printed materials
accessible to those who are unable to read print due to disabilities. To find
out more go to: http://www.bookshare.org
----