[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lose the stripper!

  • From: <vining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 10:28:46 -0800

I'd like the stripper to go as well. I take out headings, but leave page
numbers in for books I submit. A little thing like a page number doesn't
distract from reading, IMO, and it can be such a necessary piece of
information to have! It was always an annoyance with braille books that the
numbers didn't match with the ones in the print edition, so I really do
appreciate having page numbers in tact on Bookshare.

Just another two cents worth. :)

Joanie