[bksvol-discuss] Re: Lose the stripper!

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:35:23 -0600

Pratik,
You've hit the nail on the head with your header stripper comments. Wholesale
dumping of the stripper and resultant torent of unwanted repeditive junk at the
top of each page would be a huge detractor from the
over all readability of the collection imho. I'd love to see the stripper made
more intelligent so it could somehow also get rid of garbled headers. That
might be too much to ask; but it would certainly  be nice.
Mary