[bksvol-discuss] Re: Languishing Holds

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 02:14:15 -0500

Sarah Van Oosterwijck had a baby boy back on March 31 and is off the list
until she has time again for volunteering.  Jayden is doing fine, and Sarah
says she is no longer feeling tired all of the time.  Jayden is keeping her
busy, though, and she doesn't have much time to get on the computer.

Gerald