[bksvol-discuss] Re: Languishing Holds

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:00:08 -0400

<blush> Oops! I'm sorry. I assumed that the book was a hold for Sara Van... now I look even more silly because I can't spell her last name. Sorry for the mix up.

On Tuesday 4/25/2006 02:27 AM, Sarah wrote:
Sarah is not having a baby. Thanks for reminding me that there is a book on
the step 1 page for me. Apparently we have two Sarahs.

Sarah J. Blake
Personal mail to:
sjblake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx