[bksvol-discuss] Re: How long O Lord, how long?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 06:10:15 -0400

I approved a book three months ago and it is still not on the new books page (A History of Private Life) and I have four more on the admin cue. You are not alone.

E.
At 02:59 PM 4/24/2006, you wrote:

I approved a book on March 14, and it's still not up on the new books
page.  Needless to say, nothing since then is, either. 40 days, and
counting.
This is getting ridiculous.  I would think that getting books up on the
site would be one of the most important things on Bookshare's list of
things to do, but apparently not.  Gustavo must feel great about his job
security; apparently absolutely no one else can do his job when he's on
vacation or busy with something else.
How much longer do we have to wait!!!  We have been more than patient, but
really!
Tracy