[bksvol-discuss] Re: How long O Lord, how long?

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:55:58 -0700

Time to start watching the new releases and step 1 page for books being
released and kicked back.... :) I think may have a couple in there waiting
for approval. I guess in general I don't follow all the lists of books real
close.

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx