[bksvol-discuss] Re: Languishing Holds

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:35:23 -0700 (PDT)

I think Sarah said that she'd be too busy with the
baby for a while to do any validating, so I think it's
safe to take them. I did mention to Lissi that there
were books on the list for her but I think she was
offlist for a while due to problems with her computer.

Shannon's idea about writing to each is a good idea,
but I think when the subject came up here once before
it was decided that if the books stay on too long, or
after the person was reminded that the books are
there, it's o.k. to take them.

Just to be safe -- you've posted here and I'll write
to them offlist.

Cindy

--- "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>