[bksvol-discuss] Re: Knitting books--majority of members not blind

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 14:39:57 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for that reminder,  Roger smile (I mean that seriously, not sarcastically

Cindy

>________________________________

                              finding a way to make the graphics
                              whether the images can be legally
                              Bookshare has in place.

                              happy with this bit of my opinion,
                              veggies ready to throw at me.  The
                              not accessible to blind members.
                              to change that.  However, they are
                              disabilities, so they are not completely
                              members are not blind.  So, it
                              that are inaccessible to some.

                              figure out a way to make these
                              knows about the problem.
                              as possible.  And we haven't
                              happen.

                              charts accessible?  If not, there is
                              collection, which indicates they

                              If they were, they'd have been
                              first place.  Sorry!

                              PM
                              Knitting books

                              with images, but will those images be
                              or *'s, but sometimes are cute little
                              stitch.  Ah, the very good old days
                              represented in charts!

                              PM
                              Knitting books

                              charts are available in the "daisy with
                              the "daisy" or brf books because they
                              straight text, which Bookshare's
                              I'd bet the images that you want are
                              images" files of books, but aren't
                              accessible
                              straight text.

                              can't verify that myself.

                              7:17 PM
                              Knitting books

                              the patterns themselves (use Chart X to
                              reading the K rows from left to right and
                              the
                              something like that--and then no chart is
                              software chucks the charts because they
                              look
                              know that.  I just know it's frustrating
                              myself "Oh, that looks great!  Can't wait
                              can't because the charts are missing.

                              8:58 PM
                              Knitting books

                              who has had anything to do with knitting

                              entirely, or are they a graphic, which
                              would do
                              no good?

                              Carcione wrote
                              an area where our books are better than
                              PQ--we
                              complicated charts if we can.

                              tables and charts missing in PQ books
                              too.  One I
                              supposed to have a family tree.  It
                              explained how to
                              itself wasn't there.

                              Message-----
                              February 10, 2012 7:36 AM
                              [bksvol-discuss] Re: Knitting books

                              your head for taking all that trouble!  I
                              know how
                              those charts; I've occasionally tortured
                              my sister
                              look for knitting books submitted by you.
                              books are full of charts.  Or should I say
                              lacking,
                              actually there at all.

                              I have done with knitting charts, I have
                              graphs with whatever symbol is in the book
                              (x, o, /

                              extremely difficult books to do even when
                              there are only a

                              Michigan

                              Reading: Heads You Lose by Lisa Lutz

                              I've read this year at:

                              this list send a blank Email to
                              'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject
                              line.  To get a
                              put the word 'help' by itself in the
                              subject

                              this message.
                              / Virus Database: 2112/4800 - Release
                              Date:

                                --
                              knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools

                              tongue
                              wherein I have erred.