[bksvol-discuss] Re: Knitting books

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:07:44 -0800 (PST)

I will start commenting in short synopses.  Right now I usually say either
"Picture descriptions present" or "Picture descriptions on picture only pages"
or something like that.  My bad is that they were in the long synopses.

Thanks for trying to pass it on, Mayrie!
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: