[bksvol-discuss] Re: Knitting books

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:36:05 -0800

Hi Valerie,

I'll ask about that.  That does sound like a great use of the image
description program. As long as there isn't some agreement prohibiting image
descriptions being added to PQ books.  That sounds like it might be a
sticking point, the inability of Bookshare to change those files at all.
But definitely worth looking into.  Thanks for the suggestion!  I'll follow
up on it next week!

Mayrie