[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to be a black belt validater?

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:55:47 -0500

HI Jill,

What I meant is, I had this one svery frustrating book I was validating.
Somehow, the page breaks, etc, got all messed up-it was that way when I got
it for validation.  I went onto Amazon, or one of the book sites and got the
correct number of pages from there, then fixed the book so it had around
that number.  It happened to have a ton of extra pages, page breaks in the
middle of pages, etc-it was a mess.  I went through and put in the page
numbers myself by hand.  I was asked not to do this.

Perhaps Carrie or someone could clarify more about this..

Caitlyn