[bksvol-discuss] Re: How to be a black belt validater?

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:02:29 -0500

Hi all,

Guys, if you think about this, you will know why it is impractical to put page in front of the page numbers. here's a graphic example.

All the world's a stage, And the men and women merely players,They have their entrances and exits, Page 42 And each man in his time plays many parts. His acts being seven ages. Page 43

You see what I mean? It would drive you stark raving, and Benetech would have to pay for its patrons' psychological rehabilitation. No, no, you don't want to do this at all. Those little rooms in those facilities cost megabucks, and no books would get added to the collection because of the expense. No, please, no, don't put "page" in front of page numbers. <smiling with twinkle>

Ann P.

P.S., for them's knows the quote above, I think I munged it, so apologies to Amy and to anyone else who is a Shakespeare fan.

A.P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring