[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help?

  • From: "Colleen Edwards" <scenter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:03:46 -0700

Cindy

She can send the upside down pages or if you have then you can turn them right side up using several types of programs. If it is easier just attach them here and I will turn them right side up and send them back to you.

I have several programs that will do that such as paintshop, acrosoft, omnipage. Several programs that you use to send or receive faxes will also turn a tiff or pdf file different degrees.

Let me know what you have and perhaps we can find something that you can use yourself.

Colleen

Colleen Edwards
3377 Bethel Road SE, Suite 107, PMB 334
Port Orchard WA 98366
253 857 7943
FAX: 253 203 6233
email: scenter@xxxxxxxxxx

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.