[bksvol-discuss] Help!

  • From: Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:08:28 -0400

Hello. I had to disappear in a hurry last night. We had a horrific thunder, wind, and rain storm, with a suggestion of possible tornado formation. The tornados never materialized, though, thank goodness.
Gerald, thanks. Your suggestion worked. I now have the file back to size. It's strewn with a zillion Kurzweil page numbers, though. As you can see, you are dealing with a word-processing novice, and perhaps I should go take a crash course before I try much more validating.
At any rate, thanks to all for your hellp.
Mary