[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help!

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 20:02:15 -0600

Hi Cindy,

I may have to hold onto the file until next week, and if so, I'll let you
know.  You are right about his name, it is the shop owner's name.  I thought
of proprietor, but that doesn't sound right for the time period.  The name
of the boook is Eliza and it is Oct. of 1836....  The shop seems to contain
all kinds of candles and candle stands and holders, plus the supplies needed
to make them.  He talks about when Christmas gets near he will have bayberry
candles..  You spoke of forgetting and putting in an extra letter on
Shelley's message, Well, I can't remember the author's name, last name is
colver, but she is unfamiliar too me so would have to look again for her
name.  Thanks for your ideas.

Sue S.