[bksvol-discuss] Help

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:42:21 -0700

Hi, I'm trying to find some cheap books for Bookshare. Specifically, I'd
like to find books 4-6 of the Winter of the World series by Michael
Scott Rohan. I have books 1-3 of the series from amazon.com in my save
for later box in my shopping cart ready to send with some other fantasy
books which aren't in Bookshare's collection. If I can get these books
in good condition, in paperback, and all under $20, I would really
appreciate it. The names of the books I'm looking for are Castle of the
Winds, The Singer in the Sea, and The Seer of Shadows. I've tried to
look for them at alibris.com but that web site has given me a lot of
frustration in the searching process. What I intend to do is donate them
to Bookshare in hopes they'll be added. I've read books 1-3 because they
were recorded by NLS, but they neglected to do the rest of the series.
Regards, Kim Friedman.