[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help!!

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 07:39:50 -0500

Not sure about the driver, but when you have the .pdf opened in Adobe Reader, you should be able to just press ctrl p and it should print.

Melissa

gail johnson wrote:
I downloaded the driver for the deskject d2300 series driver for xp. I'm trying to install it on a netbook. It did not finish because something about the screen. Says something about the resolution and pixals. Greek to me. Also how do you print a pdf file?