[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers and more

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:12:39 EDT

As a fanatic reader before I lost my eyesight I can testify to the fact  that
chapters beginning in the middle of pages, especially in mass market
paperbacks, is quite common. In a message dated 9/22/2008 6:39:02 P.M. Eastern
Daylight Time, popularplace@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I've  validated a couple of books in which the new chapter began in the
middle of  the page. I can't remember if they were children's books or not. If
your
book  children's or juvenile of young adult? CHildren's books, especially,
often do  not have page numbers.

Ignore the prompt about being outside margins.  You're not going to be
printing. However, in addition to lengthening the page  you can shorten the
right-
and left-hand margins--or have you already done  that?

What is the book? Maybe I can get it and and check the pagination  for you.

I'm sending a copy of this to you directly in case you're  still having
trouble getting list mail.

Cindy