[bksvol-discuss] Re: Guidelines for prep of books for submission?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:49:38 -0400

Barbara, keep the Page NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!  For more than one reason, smile.

Yes there are indeed page breaks, the files won't be accepted without them.

The files also must be complete, of good quality, and contain all the
important details.  title, author, copyright holder and date.

A lot of strip headers, the current chapter title, author name, and the like
from the top of the page.

But DON'T REMOVE the PAGE NUMBERS!

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.