[bksvol-discuss] Re: Guidelines for prep of books for submission?

  • From: "Deborah Kent Stein" <dkent5817@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:16:11 -0500

Dear Kelly,

Thanks for your thoughts.  I've been using a BrailleLite, and I don't know
if there's anything I can do about settings.  The BRF files arrive in one
big slab with no differentiation for paragraphs, new chapters, space breaks
within chapters, etc.  It's encouraging to hear you've gotten better quality
than that!

Debbie