[bksvol-discuss] Re: Funky change in Roger's emails plust question about plain text e-mails.

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 00:15:54 -0500

I like the way Roger's messages have the quoted part in black.  It's such a
pain to scroll down past multiple quoted messages in gmail to get to the
starts.

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Roger Loran Bailey
<rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>wrote:

> Well, using AOL on the web is such a hassle. I used to have AOL 9.0, but it
> was conflicting with my anti virus software so I went back to 8.0. I did
> check my setting with AOL on the web and it was set to plain text. In any
> case, though, I have now just set it up to use Outlook Express and hopefully
> this will solve the problem. Right now I am getting an error message when
> the email is transferred to it and I haven't figured out what the problem
> is, but the mail does seem to be coming in anyway.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>

Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: From a Sealed Room by Rachel Kadish

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html