[bksvol-discuss] Clear and Present Danger?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare.org Scans Webpage" <booksharescans@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:05:15 -0400

I was looking at the unofficial bookshare scanning page, and came across one
of my books on the needs a rescan page.

Am a bit confused as I edited that book before submitting and it was all
there when I submitted it.  I will be glad to resubmit, to replace the one
in the collection that is "missing chapters"  smile.

But am very confused how that happened, as I read the book thoroughly before
submitting and it didn't have anything missing.

Let me know, O.K., what is going on with

Clear and Present Danger
By Baynard Kendrick

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.