[bksvol-discuss] Re: are you brave?

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 07:12:09 -0400

Shelley and Donna,
Thank you for the comments. As to the tongue in cheek.
Since my piercing and implant of the miniature silver unicorn, that is no longer possible.

The phrase rock-'n-roll seems to elude me. Unless you have reference to the old saying " a rolling rock( or stone) gathers no moss. I do recall some mention of rolling stones in the book.

Thanking you again for the comments, I remain faithfully yours,
Jim

At 07:50 PM 10/9/04, you wrote:

DS:  Surely this is tongue in cheek?  Because if it's not, then it's clearly
rock-'n-roll sacrelige!

Number nine...number nine...number nine...

Peace and Hope,

Donna