[bksvol-discuss] Bayard Kendrick in collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:21:49 -0700 (PDT)

I went to the collection to see if perhaps there were
two books of Clear & Present Danger and maybe Merrill
had downloaded the wrong one. There was only one, but
I did notice, since I asked by author, that there are
two entries for Bayard Kenrick. Most of his titles are
under "Bayard Kendrick" but there is another one under
"Bayard Kendrick."  Isn't it annoying whatt havoc a
little period can wreak?

Marissa, would it be possible for you to post what
duties each of you bokshare professionals has? We know
you're volunteer liaison and in charge of the list of
what's being worked on; are you also responsible for
correcting errors like this in the collection, or
would that be someone else? When we find such, we
could notify that person directly, although I suppose
there is some advantage to notifying the list as a
whole so people know that there is a second place to
look for a book -- that a book title is mis-spelled,
in case they're looking for a book that is there but
they can't find it because they're looking under a
different spelling.

http://vote.yahoo.com