[bksvol-discuss] Re: Clear and Present Danger

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:26:05 -0800 (PST)

Shelley,

My library system has it and I've requested it. I
assume you have the 1958 first edition. If not we can
work out what pages you'll need. The book probably
won't be here until next week, though.

Thanks for needing those pages. Now I know what the
next book I'll read is. smile

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>