[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cherry Ames books

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 00:59:54 -0500

Y'all are getting me even more excited to get to adding to the collection!
My husband will be the first to tell you I really don't need another
project, but this one has me tickled pink since I love to read as does he,
and now our daughter, Nichole.  Finally, through this wonderful resource she
can read instead of only listening.  I have either 16 or 18 Bobbsey Twin
books; should be a ton of fun!

Thanks, Susan!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce