[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cherry Ames books

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 01:36:55 -0500

Okay, I got a few she has, but it will be even easier to proof, then, if
given the opportunity.  I REALLY love these.  ;-)

Thanks, Cindy!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce

From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Cherry Ames books
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 9:46 PM

I can't remember who it was, Shelley?, Who was going to scan more Cherry
Ames books. I won some on an eBay auction, and will be glad to scan them to
complement what she can get.

Cherry Ames Chief Nurse - 1944.
Cherry Ames Mountaineer Nurse - 1951.
Cherry Ames Clinic Nurse - 1952.
Cherry Ames Senior Nurse - 1944.
Cherry Ames Camp Nurse - 1957.
Cherry Ames Rural Nurse - 1961.

I also picked up a lot of Bobbsey Twin books and a pair of Vicki Barr flight
stewardess books in addition to some other miscellaneous children's books.

Thanks everyone for their patience and help you've given both Doug and I as
we get our feet wet!