[bksvol-discuss] OCR software

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 00:34:41 -0500

In the past, I have only used OCR software for document storage and
replication or short books I removed from the covers.  Seeing I have this
wonderful new passion, I am wondering what people like best if we invest in
something else.  I had an older version of FineReader I loved in XP, but I
would have to get current for my Vista machine.  I love it allows you to
scan two pages at once, which my ReadIRIS Pro 12 does not (unless I am
missing something).  Finances are tight and I plan on staying with our HP
CM1312 nfi MFP AIO or if better returning to my older Epson Perfection 1670.
I have also used an HP F380 AIO a while back.  All feedback greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce